Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel Book & CD Set
A modern American classic that no child should miss! Since it was first published in 1939, Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel has delighted generations of children. Mike and his trusty steam shovel, Mary Anne, dig deep canals for boats to travel through, cut mountain passes for trains, and hollow out cellars for city skyscrapers -- the very symbol of industrial America. But with progress come new machines, and soon the inseparable duo are out of work. Mike believes that Mary Anne can dig as much in a day as one hundred men can dig in a week, and the two have one last chance to prove it and save Mary Anne from the scrap heap. What happens next in the small town of Popperville is a testament to their friendship, and to old-fashioned hard work and ingenuity.
- The original "Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel" picture book by Virginia Lee Burton paperback, 48 pages.
- "Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel" CD & 24-page activity book from Maestro Classics.
- "A Life in Art" biography of Virginia Lee Burton hardcover, 144 pages.
Notice: Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel CD & books are delivered in English.
Includes 3 items:
1) Virginia Lee Burton: A Life in Art hardcover, 144 pages
3) Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel by Virginia Lee Burton paperback, 48 pages
© MAESTRO CLASSICS. DIV OF SIMON & SIMON, LLC, 2015 - 2018